White chocolate covered strawberries are a simple yet graceful treat that is full of chocolate and strawberry flavor. It only requires two ingredients and around 10 minutes to cook to make snack time enjoyable.
Read on to get the perfect recipe for making this elegant dessert to serve on Valentine’s Day, at weddings, and even at baby showers!
How to Make White Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Prepare time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 1 pound fresh about 15 – ripe
- 8 ounces of quality white chocolate
Wash the strawberries thoroughly and dry them. Then place the strawberries on a plate. Set aside a baking sheet and parchment paper. Then melt the chocolate in your double boiler.
Alternatively, you can use the microwave to melt the chocolate within half a minute while stirring to get the best result.
After melting the chocolate, line up all your supplies, including strawberries, melted chocolate, and a baking sheet. Hold the strawberries’ green leaf and dip it into the melted chocolate. Keep your fingers out of the melted chocolate to get a clean finish.
After dipping, place the strawberries on the tray, maintaining a sufficient distance so they don’t stick to each other. Then drizzle the chocolate covered strawberries using the remaining chocolate.
Leave them for around 10 minutes, so the chocolate can harden completely on the strawberries. After that, you can enjoy your favorite chocolatey strawberries instantly or store them.
Tips to Follow While Making Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Choose strawberries that are ripe yet firm instead of squishy or overripe strawberries.
- After washing the strawberries, dry them using a paper towel.
- Use top-class melting chocolate.
- Using a double boiler will let you melt chocolate more conveniently than a microwave while giving it a smoother texture.
- Make the chocolate warm and melted instead of too hot to avoid cooking the strawberries after dipping.
- After dipping, leave the chocolate covered strawberries for enough time to harden them properly.
- Keep preparing every essential before starting the procedure so you can complete the job easily and perfectly.
Top-up tips for chocolate covered strawberries
You can use almost any type of sprinkles to cover your strawberries. Following are some recommendations:
- Toasted coconut
Storing Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
If your house has lots of chocolate covered strawberry lovers, the treat might not last more than 10 minutes. But if you still have some leftovers, you can keep them in the fridge to enjoy after a few days.
However, this treat should be consumed within two days. To store the treats in the fridge, first put them in an airtight container. But don’t freeze them.
White chocolate covered strawberries contain calories, vitamins, protein, and calcium, making them healthy treats to enjoy as treats and snacks.
After understanding how to make white chocolate covered strawberries, I hope now you can enjoy these chocolaty treats conveniently while saving time and money on ordering them from a store.