A chocolate martini cocktail is preferable for people who want something sweet and chocolate-flavored to make the moment special.
But this cocktail is made of creme de cacao, vodka, and brown liqueur, making it concerning for health-conscious people.
However, you can avoid these worries by knowing how many calories in a chocolate martini and drinking accordingly.
Aside from this desired information, this single post will instruct you on how to make the drink, how to serve it, and when to enjoy it.
How Many Calories in a Chocolate Martini
The amount of calories in a chocolate martini varies considering the brands, creme de cacao, and vodka used in the recipe.
On average, vodka contains around 70 calories per ounce, while whole creme de cacao has 100 calories per ounce.
According to the Drinks Mixer, a chocolate martini may have a total of 190 calories.
However, a 4-ounce chocolate martini has 321 calories, while a serving of Godiva chocolate martini contains 280 calories.
Following are various weights of chocolate martini along with their approximate calories
How to Make Perfect Chocolate Martini
The following is a simple yet quick recipe for making a chocolate martini drink:
- 2 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- 2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- Chocolate syrup
- 2 ounces vodka
Start by drizzling chocolate syrup into your martini glass and setting it aside. Once done, put Irish cream, vodka, and chocolate liqueur, ice in a cocktail shaker.
Start shaking the cocktail shaker until the ingredients are chilled. Finally, pour it into the glass, decorate it with chocolate, and serve.
The Perfect Way to Serve Chocolate Martini
You can serve chocolate martinis in a range of ways to add a different flavor. Here they are:
- Serving chocolate martinis straight up without ice is the most common way. It’s an ideal way to enjoy the taste of each different flavor.
- Serve chocolate martini on the rocks, like pouring over ice cubes in a glass to make the drink extra cold. If the drink becomes too strong, it’s a perfect way to end it.
- You can also blend the drink with ice to make a milkshake or frappe to enjoy something both refreshing and sweet.
- Rim the glass with sprinkles or chocolate sauce to add creativity. This will also make the drink look extra festive and special.
Best Times to Enjoy Chocolate Martini
You can enjoy a chocolate martini on almost any occasion if you desire something festive and special.
However, the following are some preferable occasions to enjoy this drink:
- At holiday party
- After-dinner drink
- As a special treat
- When preferring chocolatey and sweet treat
After knowing how many calories in a chocolate martini, serving ways, and drinking time, hope now you can enjoy the drink in the best way.
I mean, the drink shouldn’t hurt your calorie consumption now while enjoying the best flavor and drinking your favorite chocolate treats.
You can even enjoy a warm chocolate martini cocktail if prefer by mixing it in a saucepan on low heat and pouring it into a heatproof glass.